|PREP TIME: 10|
|TOTAL TIME: 1 hour 25 minutes|
|CALORIES PER SERVING: 322|
|CARBS PER SERVING: 24.2g|
|FAT PER SERVING: 30.9g|
|PROTEIN PER SERVING: 7.7g|
Almond Flour Cheesecake Crust
- 2 cups Blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup Butter (measured solid, then melted)
- 3 tbsp Erythritol (granular or powdered works fine)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Keto Cheesecake Filling
- 32 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/4 cup Powdered erythritol (erythritol must be powdered; can also use powdered stevia)
- 3 large Egg
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Maple extract
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (177 degrees C). Grease a 9 in (23 cm) spring-form pan (or you can line the bottom with parchment paper).
- Secondary Crust Option–purchase a pre-made crust, just make sure to bake it in a water-bath.
- To make the almond flour cheesecake crust, stir the almond flour, melted butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl, until well combined. The dough will be slightly crumbly. Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until barely golden. Let cool at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and powdered sweetener together at low to medium speed until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Finally, beat in the lemon juice and maple extract.
- Pour the filling into the pan over the crust. Smooth the top with a spatula (use a pastry spatula for a smoother top if you have one).
- Bake for about 65-75 minutes, until the center is almost set, but still jiggly.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven. If the edges are stuck to the pan, run a knife around the edge (don’t remove the spring-form edge yet). Cool in the pan on the counter to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight), until completely set. (Do not try to remove the cake from the pan before chilling.)
- Serve with fresh fruits or sugar free homemade coulis.