|PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES|
|TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR|
|CALORIES PER SERVING: 318|
|CARBS PER SERVING: 21|
|FAT PER SERVING: 25|
|PROTEIN PER SERVING: 8|
- 1 and 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup kerry gold butter, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- zest from 2 lemons
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
FOR THE GLAZE:
- 1/3 cup coconut butter, softened
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- hot water
- Preheat oven to 350′ F. Grease a loaf pan (9×5) and cut a piece of parchment paper to line the bottom of pan.
- Combine almond flour, tapioca, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk together eggs, butter, honey, lemon juice, and lemon zest until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until well incorporated.
- Spread one third of the batter onto bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle 1/3 of the blueberries on top. Spread another third of the batter and another third of the blueberries. Repeat one more time with the remaining batter and berries.
- Bake 32-37 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cover with foil if top begins to brown too much. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- While loaf cools, prepare the glaze by whisking together all of the glaze ingredients. Add hot water 1 tablespoon at a time until you have a glossy, smooth consistency. Once loaf has cooled, pour glaze over top of loaf, letting it drips down the sides.